This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:25:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <416uDmm4T7200S05 dot 1460552179 at web05 dot cms dot usa dot net> <84CCF5B5-9F11-4541-A527-FD0BD3AE5545 at etr-usa dot com> <1117668279 dot 20160414220758 at yandex dot ru>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 4/14/2016 3:07 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
It was mentioned that you can mount the Windows file system,
so I don't see why you can't work with both Linux and Windows
files from within the Ubuntu universe ...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple