This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FFTW + OpenMP
- From: KIMURA Masaru <hiyuh dot root at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:17:47 +0900
- Subject: Re: FFTW + OpenMP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPYQg31cDwnR2V-48byP4L073T8pFN0ZDwzXZ+BAgzaf5Q9czA at mail dot gmail dot com> <55BE52F8 dot 5060309 at gmail dot com> <CAPYQg30RyZ4fxOtDHKiYNwjQx=upKUGt89Zof2-JSR=QnLYygg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPYQg32dNwsowkTurOgG7MFdUDxNFS3Nd_VsGwuJQ3ZXSAXxZw at mail dot gmail dot com> <57113A5F dot 6030803 at cygwin dot com>
>> i'm now revisiting this topic b/c mingw-*-fftw3 are not OpenMP capable.
>> can someone (maybe, Yaakov?) update them?
> That's because there were many (32 in total) otherwise "internal" symbols
> are used by the threaded libraries which were not being exported, resulting
> in linking errors for the latter. I fixed this in 3.3.4-1, which will be
> available soon.
thx, it looks working!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple