This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Admin can access all files in nonadmin user cygwin file tree
- From: andy <AndyMHancock at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 03:11:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Admin can access all files in nonadmin user cygwin file tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I open a mintty terminal as administrator, I am able to access all the
files in the file tree rooted at ~nonAdminUserAccount, even though that
directory & all subdirectories have mode bits drwx------+. Is this to be
expected? I'm using Windows 7 and "cygcheck -cd" shows version 2.2.1-1 for
the cygwin entry.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple