This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:15:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN2X4tEmO4H8=757x_CYFWPHtcOr+YMRfR2b07Vg7rFcrNY6tg at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160414T170618-303 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAN2X4tFfqgPS5Jc9=rodiv_4mE-mb3akSD925oA1tWy6C5jebA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87ega8t99o dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAN2X4tHMu32aFfAnbz0fC3heNLBHrXPxVkcQvp8+RgT_o7rNbw at mail dot gmail dot com> <87a8kwt39s dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAN2X4tExtHpod9R_LLwt4sFvEJKp_bSh=UpyLFys5SbK1A1XnQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87r3e7lan9 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAN2X4tGz2OJZ-m_hFjC9+ZcbjCZvHoNY_dQ8HW7vdsr9XwWMYg at mail dot gmail dot com> <153497950 dot 20160418003315 at yandex dot ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 04/17/2016 05:33 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Is there anyway I can enable debug on sshd? for example /usr/bin/ssh -d ?
Yes, you can do that. Though, the results may be skewed, if you run SSHD
from another user's account. (Other than its normal one, I mean.)
Yeah, the best way to avoid issues that could result from running sshd with
debugging is to set up a parallel sshd service with the debug flags turned
on but otherwise identical to the existing service. Doing this, the user
running the debug sshd service will be the same so there will be no
permission issues introduced by the debugging service.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple