This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git and absolute Windows-style paths
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:31:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: git and absolute Windows-style paths
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57169662 dot 9060503 at gmail dot com>
On 19/04/2016 22:34, silverwind wrote:
I noticed that Cygwin's git does not seem to correctly process
Windows-style paths in at least v2.7.4 and v2.8.1. It may have worked
before, but I'm not totally certain.
don't assume cygwin programs are able to process windows path.
Most don't. Use Posix paths
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple