This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Just finished updating my 64-bit Cygwin; at the end I have an exit code of 2 from zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:52:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Just finished updating my 64-bit Cygwin; at the end I have an exit code of 2 from zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADex0xxMFocaaxDUd1NiF69L=qQUT8Nh0g7N_3X3LELU2qUOPA at mail dot gmail dot com> <2b9f31bf-1064-107b-441c-1217feaa98ba at gmail dot com> <CADex0xyL4Q82iRFxpb4HD2Yy5MXbDdanmA2=YjpfXzbXwLyVNg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 20/04/2016 19:38, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 20/04/2016 04:01, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
check error on
Here is an excerpt from /var/logs/setup.log.full that might be pertinent:
2016/04/19 18:47:35 running: C:\cygwin64\bin\bash.exe --norc
"/etc/fonts/conf.d/66-google-noto-nastaliq-urdu.conf", line 35:
/usr/share/fonts: failed to write cache
/usr/share/fonts/misc: failed to write cache
2016/04/19 18:47:41 abnormal exit: exit code=2
The 2nd may be a side effect of font-tektronix-misc upgrade.
The Tektronix fonts were moved from /usr/share/fonts/misc to
What is the content of /usr/share/fonts/misc ?
Can you check if fonts.dir and fonts.scale content
fit with the current directory status ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple