This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Just finished updating my 64-bit Cygwin; at the end I have an exit code of 2 from zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh
- From: Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:03:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Just finished updating my 64-bit Cygwin; at the end I have an exit code of 2 from zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADex0xxMFocaaxDUd1NiF69L=qQUT8Nh0g7N_3X3LELU2qUOPA at mail dot gmail dot com> <2b9f31bf-1064-107b-441c-1217feaa98ba at gmail dot com> <CADex0xyL4Q82iRFxpb4HD2Yy5MXbDdanmA2=YjpfXzbXwLyVNg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5c69b22a-3e79-8657-6222-c23d634f9c12 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Marco Atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 20/04/2016 19:38, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>> On 20/04/2016 04:01, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
>>> check error on
>> Mi Marco;
>> Here is an excerpt from /var/logs/setup.log.full that might be
>> 2016/04/19 18:47:35 running: C:\cygwin64\bin\bash.exe --norc
>> --noprofile "/etc/postinstall/zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh"
>> Fontconfig error:
>> "/etc/fonts/conf.d/66-google-noto-nastaliq-urdu.conf", line 35:
>> mismatched tag
>> /usr/share/fonts: failed to write cache
>> /usr/share/fonts/misc: failed to write cache
>> 2016/04/19 18:47:41 abnormal exit: exit code=2
>> Ken Wolcott
> The 2nd may be a side effect of font-tektronix-misc upgrade.
> The Tektronix fonts were moved from /usr/share/fonts/misc to
> What is the content of /usr/share/fonts/misc ?
> Can you check if fonts.dir and fonts.scale content
> fit with the current directory status ?
3270.pcf.gz 3270-12b.pcf.gz 3270-20b.pcf.gz 3270gr.pcf.gz
3270gt12b.pcf.gz 3270gt16b.pcf.gz 3270gt24b.pcf.gz 3270gt32b.pcf.gz
3270-12.pcf.gz 3270-20.pcf.gz 3270b.pcf.gz 3270gt12.pcf.gz
3270gt16.pcf.gz 3270gt24.pcf.gz 3270gt32.pcf.gz 3270gt8.pcf.gz
BTW, I have updated 64-bit Cygwin this morning without any errors.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple