This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
unison-2.48.3-1 cannot sync to a server running unison2.48.3 (ocaml 4.02)
- From: Reinhard Kreim <reini at crimer dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:05:44 +0200
- Subject: unison-2.48.3-1 cannot sync to a server running unison2.48.3 (ocaml 4.02)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
unison 2.48.3-1 crashes while trying to sync single files to my server.
The server is running unison 2.48.3 compiled against ocaml 4.02.
I think this might be an issue with ocaml 4.01 and 4.02 binary
I used a precomiled version of unison 2.48.3 compiled against ocaml 4.02
from here ( https://www.irif.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~vouillon//unison/ ).
With this version the sync finished with success.
Could you please provide a unison version wich is compiled against ocaml
Thanks for all the good work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple