This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ don't build my project from last update
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:55:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: g++ don't build my project from last update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461227815 dot 667215524 at f430 dot i dot mail dot ru>
ÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÐ <dmitri__13 <at> mail.ru> writes:
> After successful updating of cygwin I can't build my project.
You most likely need to clear any configure caches and run configure again.