This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mediainfo (and perhaps others) needs to be rebuilt.
- From: RenÃ Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 12:16:00 -0500
- Subject: Mediainfo (and perhaps others) needs to be rebuilt.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Do not reply <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
After updating yesterday, mediainfo fails to run, the cause is a change
in a library it uses which results in a 0xc0000139 error (LoadLibrary
fails: First chance exception), and specifically:
"The procedure entry point **fmodl** could not be located..."
Rebuilding mediainfo fixed the issue.
I didn't check which DLL had fmodl before, my guess is the change in gcc
that modified libstdc++ is the cause.
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW T7400 2.5.1(0.297/5/3) 2016-04-21 22:12 i686 Cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple