This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin website / docs
- From: Brian Clifton <brian at clifton dot me>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 18:26:44 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cygwin website / docs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=clifton.me;
- References: <BL2PR03MB228264F9491D3C5DF674A05DF6F0 at BL2PR03MB228 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20160423133028 dot GI15916 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Awesome thanks, Corinna! :)
If I did have changes for review, what does that process look like? I looked at the FAQ and didn't see anything RE: that. Would it be best to link to tar up and link to a patch (rebased against the live remote repo) in the mailing list?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Corinna Vinschen
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: Cygwin website / docs
On Apr 22 19:27, Brian Clifton wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Is the website source for cygwin.com (including the documentation) in a public git repo?
Yes, we moved it from CVS to git a couple of weeks ago. I added a pointer to the website git repo to https://cygwin.com/git.html.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com