This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 19:33:48 +0000
- Subject: RE: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160425124332 dot GO2345 at dinwoodie dot org>
From: Adam Dinwoodie
> But I agree with Brian: the Cygwin website
> should use https everywhere unless there's some good, specific reason
> why it's a bad idea...
1. Did Brian say that? I couldn't find it in the thread.
2. I would be interested to hear the rationale for such a statement.
Cygwin is open source. What's the point of encrypting?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple