This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: reading from pipes fails if working directory is on a removable drive
- From: mihau <mh at mihau dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:28:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: reading from pipes fails if working directory is on a removable drive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3429db07-294c-a42a-f131-45016ecf5af9 at mihau dot de> <fdc2df23-276c-6a43-b28c-6ea1fd182080 at gmail dot com> <b1f2ef81-10cb-2d81-995c-1d517e223045 at mihau dot de> <cc21c1be-e93d-a92b-065b-4ed2b4c0dc5e at gmail dot com>
On 29.04.2016 05:50, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 29/04/2016 00:18, mihau wrote:
ZoneAlarm Personal Firewall
Can you disable it ?
yes; no change.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple