This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "man" hangs attempting to access UNC paths
- From: joeking <joecygwin at porkka dot us>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:32:09 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: "man" hangs attempting to access UNC paths
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461777815571-126622 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <20160428092204 dot GR2345 at dinwoodie dot org> <1461884948878-126637 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <f556056a-f21a-4035-e0d2-468a7d42cfee at gmail dot com>
So I figured out what causes this - but I don't know why.
"/" ended up in my path - from some imported configuration in .bashrc.
When I don't have "/" in the path, then man works.
So, given that, why would that cause man to reference UNC paths?
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/man-hangs-attempting-to-access-UNC-paths-tp126622p126661.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple