This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unison-2.48.3-1 cannot sync to a server running unison2.48.3 (ocaml 4.02)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:31:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: unison-2.48.3-1 cannot sync to a server running unison2.48.3 (ocaml 4.02)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5717C4F8 dot 8070803 at crimer dot de>
> Could you please provide a unison version wich is compiled against ocaml
Done. I just uploaded a new release, rebuilt against ocaml 4.02. I also saw the
sync failure in the previous release, and confirmed that the problem is fixed in
the new release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple