the setup-x86_64.exe search box

Hi all

Here is a post from 2012:

> Small feature request: when searching the list using the search box, it would be really nice if the tree would

> auto-expand all the way down to the package level if there was enough space. > It would save one mouse click on each "search and select", which would be nice when trying to select lots of

> packages.
> Thanks all the hard work!
> Regards, Noel Grandin

My bad fingers always hit 'Enter' immediately after typing a program name into the search box of setup-x86_64.exe. The default action is to do 'Next' but I did not select a package yet. Is there a config so that 'Enter' will be ignored in the search box? Better still, expand the tree as Noel suggests?

Cheers -- Rick