This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: a recent 32-bit Cygwin install completed with these Unknown package messages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 20:58:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: a recent 32-bit Cygwin install completed with these Unknown package messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADex0xzHKATMMXeW-2+TWL6rAzq1dE4pijOLqy78iA-CQT6rYA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 06/05/2016 20:10, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
a recent (last night into this morning) 32-bit Cygwin initial install
completed with these Unknown package messages
Package: _/Unknown package
mingw64-x86_64-glib2.0-networking.sh exit code 126
mingw64-x86_64-librsvg2.sh exit code 126
mingw64-x86_64-libwmf.sh exit code 126
x3270.sh exit code 1
Is it important/valuable to report these anomalies when they happen?
looks for details on /var/log/setup.log.full
x3270.sh failure is probably due to the changes
on managing font. I would not worry about it.
You can also run the scripts directly
to see if it was a glitch or if the problem is still present.
The scripts that run correctly can be renamed as
PS: the special 0* and zp* script are always run and never renamed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple