This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: timestamp 1462839105 iso-codes missing under release/
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 14:03:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: timestamp 1462839105 iso-codes missing under release/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <380-22016521011354164 at M2W162 dot mail2web dot com>
On 10/05/2016 13:03, email@example.com wrote:
The latest setup.ini refers to new updates under release/iso-codes
but the files and the entire subdirectory including [o\prev] files
is missing on at least 3 mirrors that I tried.Fergus
They're in noarch/release now.
Must have missed this: but I've just looked at another mirror and it looks
as though noarch/ is either superseding or mimicking x86/ as the home
location for release/. Will setup.ini move from x86/ to noarch/ ?
Interesting and important for those of us who maintain local [unofficial]
Oh yes: why the change?
x86 and x86_64 are sharing ~ 30% of package that are not
Plus all the source packages.
The target is to relief the mirrors and disks
of the duplications.
It will take some time to arrive there.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple