This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- From: Mike Bonnet <mikeb at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 07:35:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201603301732 dot u2UHW4eN011967 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com>
On 3/30/16 10:08 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Clam AntiVirus is a GPL anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, featuring command-line
scanner, fast, multi-threaded daemon, database updater with support for
digital signatures, virus scanner C library, detection of over 20000
viruses, worms and trojans, built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip,
Bzip2, built-in support for Mbox, Maildir and raw mail files
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
I'm seeing segfaults with this version when recursively scanning large
directories. Running Cygwin x86_64 on Windows Server 2012.
In the past this happened when some 32-bit files were in the source tree
when the 64-bit version was built. It's possible this happened again.
Any chance we could get a new 64-bit build?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple