This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:18:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201603301732 dot u2UHW4eN011967 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <6da62132-1e66-41c9-043d-c552f4faf1c3 at redhat dot com>
On 2016-05-11 09:35, Mike Bonnet wrote:
I'm seeing segfaults with this version when recursively scanning large
directories. Running Cygwin x86_64 on Windows Server 2012.
But not with 0.99? Have you been able to reproduce this on any other
In the past
this happened when some 32-bit files were in the source tree
when the 64-bit version was built. It's possible this happened again.
Extremely unlikely. cygport makes 32-bit and 64-bit builds in their own
Any chance we could get a new 64-bit build?
We'd need to find the real cause of this before it would be of any help.
I'd start with updating to 0.99.2, however we borrow Fedora's -norar
sources but they haven't bumped yet (#1333949).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple