This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:14:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201603301732 dot u2UHW4eN011967 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <6da62132-1e66-41c9-043d-c552f4faf1c3 at redhat dot com> <4f86f77b-e2cb-b654-760b-499623dd61a1 at cygwin dot com> <360d98a0-8e44-e816-ea44-d87a2e2655a4 at redhat dot com>
On May 11, 2016, at 10:10 AM, Mike Bonnet wrote:
> On 5/11/16 8:18 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>> On 2016-05-11 09:35, Mike Bonnet wrote:
>>> Any chance we could get a new 64-bit build?
>> We'd need to find the real cause of this before it would be of any help.
>> I'd start with updating to 0.99.2, however we borrow Fedora's -norar
>> sources but they haven't bumped yet (#1333949).
> I'll retry with 0.99.2 when it's available.
Or you could rebuild 0.99.1 from the sources and see if that fixes the symptom. If it does, you have a reason to reject Yaakov’s answer. If not, Yaakov was right to disbelieve your hypothesis.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple