This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: system lags and dysfunctional after cygwin update
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:44:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: system lags and dysfunctional after cygwin update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <99f62d42-de9c-2209-85c4-42454ab9cf3c at gmail dot com>
On 12/05/2016 16:35, Ben Altman wrote:
Another thing that happens is that
Internet Explorer stops working - it loads unresponsive and then
crashes. Chrome loads but won't reach any website. Firefox works but
will become unresponsive frequently. Rebooting fixes the issue until I
do something in one of my scripts that triggers it again.
These can not be an effect of cygwin.
Something else cripped your system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple