This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: system lags and dysfunctional after cygwin update
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Ben Altman <benalt at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 05:07:40 +0300
- Subject: Re: system lags and dysfunctional after cygwin update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <99f62d42-de9c-2209-85c4-42454ab9cf3c at gmail dot com> <e6f2c0a1-2902-e8c4-e15d-46ce64ee4c46 at gmail dot com> <9635c6be-33c2-5837-2f6f-dec5ad94af6e at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Ben Altman!
> On 5/12/2016 10:44 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> On 12/05/2016 16:35, Ben Altman wrote:
>> Another thing that happens is that
>>> Internet Explorer stops working - it loads unresponsive and then
>>> crashes. Chrome loads but won't reach any website. Firefox works but
>>> will become unresponsive frequently. Rebooting fixes the issue until I
>>> do something in one of my scripts that triggers it again.
>> These can not be an effect of cygwin.
>> Something else cripped your system.
> That is the puzzling thing. It only happens when I am running cygwin or
babun is a repackaged Cygwin rip-off.
Delete it and install Cygwin proper.
With best regards,
Friday, May 13, 2016 05:06:36
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple