This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xpdf relocation error
- From: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 13:56:48 +0300
- Subject: Re: xpdf relocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
However, after simple "rebase -i cygXt-6.dll" xpdf still cannot start. What one had to do for my system is
rebase -b 0xf7300000 cygXt-6.dll
This rebasement does not seem to survive updates or reinstalls. I know that rebasement is difficult, but still, could you, perhaps, solve it in a more long-term way?
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple