This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xpdf relocation error
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 12:15:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: xpdf relocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463223408 dot 895157 dot 20323 dot 56786 at mail dot rambler dot ru>
On 5/14/2016 6:56 AM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
This rebasement does not seem to survive updates or reinstalls. I know
that rebasement is difficult, but still, could you, perhaps, solve it in
a more long-term way?
As was pointed out in the first post on this subject
rebuilding from source with the current gcc seems to fix the problem.
I've also verified this.
I assume the xpdf maintainer, Volker Zell, will rebuild it when he has a
chance. In the meantime, are you able to build it yourself? If not, I
can provide a binary for you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple