This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does ldd not show cyg*.dll in its output?
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 11:20:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: Why does ldd not show cyg*.dll in its output?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3AD694B4-17D4-4963-88FD-435AD4DD36D5 at etr-usa dot com> <884966736 dot 20160516194810 at yandex dot ru>
On May 16, 2016, at 10:48 AM, Andrey Repin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Greetings, Warren Young!
>> $ ldd `which ls`
> $ cygcheck $(which ls)
Good to know. But ldd should do it, too. :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple