This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Show Symbol Table for OMF (.obj)?
- From: Benjamin Cao <becao at progress dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 19:10:59 +0000
- Subject: Show Symbol Table for OMF (.obj)?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am curious to know if there is a command that will display a symbol table for *.obj files. It seems as if commands such as "nm" or "objdump" do not do this. I get "File format not recognized".
If there is a way to get it to work with nm or objdump, I am all ears. Or if there is a different command to satisfy this, that would be helpful as well.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple