This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xpdf relocation error
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:06:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: xpdf relocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463223408 dot 895157 dot 20323 dot 56786 at mail dot rambler dot ru> <0aad0ae6-8e7d-8257-807c-cfda58f3ab7d at cornell dot edu>
>>>>> Ken Brown writes:
> On 5/14/2016 6:56 AM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
>> This rebasement does not seem to survive updates or reinstalls. I know
>> that rebasement is difficult, but still, could you, perhaps, solve it in
>> a more long-term way?
> As was pointed out in the first post on this subject
> (https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00365.html), simply rebuilding from
> source with the current gcc seems to fix the problem. I've also verified this.
> I assume the xpdf maintainer, Volker Zell, will rebuild it when he has a chance.
> In the meantime, are you able to build it yourself? If not, I can provide a
> binary for you.
Will rebuild in last week of june, no cygwin time right now...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple