This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Necessity for the assignment form
- From: KOBAYASHI Shinji <koba at jp dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:44:44 +0900
- Subject: Necessity for the assignment form
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found a bug and I am willing to submit a patch (under
winsup/cygwin). But before doing that, I was asked from my employer to
clarify some points. https://cygwin.com/contrib.html says that the
assignment form is required "if your change is going to be a
significant one in terms of the size of your code changes". So the
1. Who is going to determine if the change is "a significant one"?
2. In fact, my patch is just two lines of modifications, so I believe
that it is not "a significant one". Is it okay to send such a small
patch without the assignment form?
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple