This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does ldd not show cyg*.dll in its output?
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 19:20:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: Why does ldd not show cyg*.dll in its output?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3AD694B4-17D4-4963-88FD-435AD4DD36D5 at etr-usa dot com> <4b37d689-285d-7dd4-3e3d-d40b4ee2f81f at cygwin dot com> <cb61e083-4229-6662-4815-130c41dfe2a4 at t-online dot de>
On May 19, 2016, at 5:21 PM, Hans-Bernhard BrÃker <HBBroeker@t-online.de> wrote:
> Does not WFM:
> This is with ldd.exe from cygwin-2.5.1-1, on Win10 64bit, installed into c:\cygwin64
Thatâs identical to my system.
I was going to attach the output of âstrace ldd `which ls`â but that leaks too much detail about my system. Any idea what I should be looking for in it? I get about 400 lines of mud.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple