This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Necessity for the assignment form
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 19:22:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: Necessity for the assignment form
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <o8xeg8x7e2r dot wl-koba at jp dot fujitsu dot com>
On May 19, 2016, at 6:44 PM, KOBAYASHI Shinji <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> my patch is just two lines of modifications, so I believe
> that it is not "a significant one". Is it okay to send such a small
> patch without the assignment form?
How about you just give the line of code and explain whatâs wrong with it? Then someone with checkin rights can reimplement your change from your prose description.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple