This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 20:26:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <d3964cef-fd56-3481-5e3d-c810f19ff998 at gmail dot com> <c655829d-d520-486f-66f7-a546ea819751 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon Turney writes:
> I can see why you want to do this, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
Sent to the wrong list?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple