This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 09:53:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BL2PR03MB228A4FE7B2CCA51E5FF5163DF610 at BL2PR03MB228 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20160520163624 dot GA22065 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BL2PR03MB2289CA95EC0CCF0D42AB961DF4D0 at BL2PR03MB228 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20160523103519 dot GA30229 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <4CF457F2-A27F-4AB9-B5D0-4F3E70B46108 at etr-usa dot com> <20160524143351 dot GD32753 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On May 24, 2016, at 8:33 AM, Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> wrote:
> On May 24 06:38, Warren Young wrote:
>> On May 23, 2016, at 4:35 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> using relative paths inside the Cygwin docs
>> Did you mean to say âabsolute pathsâ?
> I was talking about links to the non-ducumentation parts of the cygwin website, not links within the docs themselves.
Sorry, I took âinside the Cygwin docsâ to mean âwithin the Cygwin docs.â
I agree that links to other parts of cygwin.com should use absolute URLs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple