This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about XP support
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 12:55:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Question about XP support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j6=XNUF38bZfCuv2tvHVLnRAKwx8sJ=GzXM92-0dzpvfg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo2MQPv+nyyawyvkxs8_c-wT=fxKP2v=c=-2gO-5T1Grtw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Erik Soderquist wrote:
> There has been notice that XP support will be dropped at some point in
> the future, but as far as I know, that point has not been reached.
Thanks to those who replied. This will make it easier for me to fix
what I broke.
Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple