This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 11:37:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602220900 dot u1M90xBM023169 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <570D122B dot 50307 at gmail dot com> <570DAFFA dot 7020700 at cygwin dot com>
On 13/04/2016 04:33, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-04-12 10:20, Marco Atzeri wrote:
we found a case where the 32bit is segfaulting
To replicate with octave is enough :
run from xterm
However I see that also mesa-demos segfault
$ cd /usr/lib/mesa-demos
GL_RENDERER = Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.7, 256 bits)
GL_VERSION = 3.0 Mesa 11.0.9
GL_VENDOR = VMware, Inc.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I can reproduce this on 32-bit but not 64-bit, and the same happens with
11.1.2. It may be an issue with LLVM 3.7 (11.0.9-1 was built with 3.5)
but without a useful backtrace it will be hard to pin down.
until the root cause is not pinned down,
can you re-put 11.0.9-1 as current for 32bit and
leave all the new version as tests ?
With current 11.2.2-1 and previous 11.2.1-1 both not working
we have an issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple