This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs gud-interface is not updated after gdb command execution (maybe because of incomplete output from gdb)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:31:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs gud-interface is not updated after gdb command execution (maybe because of incomplete output from gdb)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <466943424 dot 37628 dot 394d161a-7219-415d-a659-0f774811ad2d dot open-xchange at email dot 1und1 dot de>
On 5/26/2016 5:30 AM, Tobias Zawada wrote:
when debugging c-programs (the special program does not matter) with gud/gdb the
is missing after the execution of the "start" command. This also happens with
other commands such as "next". Also variable values and outputs are not
I do not have this problem under linux.
This looks like a bug I reported several years ago; it actually has
nothing to do with emacs:
It was fixed but then reappeared some months later:
It was fixed again but apparently is back. The test case from the
original report still exhibits the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple