This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BashHere Prompt
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:01:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: BashHere Prompt
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADjvH9ioys7jwFGSbAtQgxKo4sxcBiFnTQA83Cbs35=BbTaZEg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 26/05/2016 19:48, Kevin J. Duling wrote:
Several years back, I wrote a utility to create a "Bash Here" prompt
similar to the "Command Prompt Here" WinXP powertoy, but I really
didn't have any way of sharing it with others.
It doesn't really bundle in to a package, nor is it something that
would be included with the DLL, so I'm not clear on how else to
If anyone would like to look at it, I've hosted it on my Google Drive
any functional difference from chere
that David already packaged ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple