This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Git is Git, not GIT
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:01:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Git is Git, not GIT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160428110242 dot GU2345 at dinwoodie dot org> <20160520164237 dot GD22065 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160524101024 dot GA32753 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 24 May 2016 at 11:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May 20 18:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Hi Adam,
>> On Apr 28 12:02, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
>> > ---
>> > contrib.html | 6 +++---
>> > cvs.html | 20 ++++++++++----------
>> > cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html | 4 ++--
>> > faq/faq.html | 2 +-
>> > git.html | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
>> > lists.html | 4 ++--
>> > navbar.html | 2 +-
>> > 7 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
>> This patch can't apply. Please note that the cygwin-api, cygwin-ug-net,
>> and faq subdirs are maintained as part of the cygwin repo itself. Only
>> the generic stuff is maintained in the htdocs repo. Can you please
>> split up the patch in two chunks, one based on the Cygwin repo patching
>> winsup/doc/setup-net.xml(!), and one the rest of the pack?
> Never mind, I applied the change myself.
Thank you, and sorry for not getting to it more promptly myself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple