This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is it possible to hide emacs-w32 console window?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 17:57:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is it possible to hide emacs-w32 console window?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87pos53n6s dot fsf at gavenkoa dot example dot com>
On 5/28/2016 5:08 PM, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
emacs-w32 starts console window and that useless window disturbs during task
switching (by Alt+TAB) and take space on TaskBar.
Is it possible to hide emacs-w32 console window?
Sorry, I don't know what console window you're talking about. Exactly
how do you start emacs-w32? I start it by typing 'emacs-w32 &' in a
Cygwin terminal (mintty), and there's no console window.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple