This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- From: Hans-Bernhard BrÃker <HBBroeker at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 00:01:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lh2t3mk7 dot fsf at gavenkoa dot example dot com>
Am 28.05.2016 um 23:22 schrieb Oleksandr Gavenko:
I search for bundled docs to set up sshd and some mount points and surprised
that it placed on path:
As far as I know current Cygwin version is 1.7.
That knowledge is rather inaccurate.
Can we have /usr/share/doc/cygwin-2.5.1 with names like:
Given the above, that would be very silly.
That would make it needlessly hard for people working on Cygwin itself
to have multiple versions around for comparison.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple