This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin python os.stat gives wrong ctime
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 22:35:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin python os.stat gives wrong ctime
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <574A486B dot 6000506 at houseofpain dot org>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 5/28/2016 9:39 PM, Mitch Deoudes wrote:
According to the python docs, os.stat() gives the following for st_ctime:
"|st_ctime| - platform dependent; time of most recent metadata change on Unix, or the time of
creation on Windows"
cygwin emulates posix, so you should expect a posix-like result.
That is what you're getting. I don't really see grounds for
complaint. If you want a Windows python, Anaconda seems good ...
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple