This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty-colors: changing colors in mintty on the fly
- From: jcwilson dot cygwin at nym dot hush dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 01:53:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: mintty-colors: changing colors in mintty on the fly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is pretty neat! It works as advertised in the standard Cygwin shell.
Any pointers on getting it working in ConsoleZ?
I can see this being very useful for denoting the purpose of a given shell. I tend to
have any number of shells open at once and this would certainly help when task-
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple