This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 15:59:41 +0300
- Subject: Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lh2t3mk7 dot fsf at gavenkoa dot example dot com> <6a13c048-d619-01ef-7856-1b5c68bd5e28 at t-online dot de>
On 2016-05-29, Hans-Bernhard BrÃker wrote:
>> As far as I know current Cygwin version is 1.7.
> That knowledge is rather inaccurate.
Now I see that Cygwin as project at version like 1.7.xx now, as in announce:
Updated: Cygwin 1.7.34-6
But Cygwin dll is at version 2.5.1 and I think it like platform API level:
bash# uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 vm-ms 2.5.1(0.297/5/3) 2016-04-21 22:12 i686 Cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple