This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:27:00 +0300
- Subject: Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lh2t3mk7 dot fsf at gavenkoa dot example dot com> <6a13c048-d619-01ef-7856-1b5c68bd5e28 at t-online dot de> <878tyt2f5u dot fsf at gavenkoa dot example dot com> <449241232 dot 20160529165658 at yandex dot ru>
On 2016-05-29, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Why do you refer to last year's announce?
> Why not https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2016-04/msg00063.html ?
I finally got it.
I made accidental assumptions and conclusions that led to misunderstanding.
https://www.cygwin.com/ page is not so easy lead to
What's new and what changed in Cygwin
which I want to see in first place.
Thanks for help!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple