This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:50:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160606003303 dot ecd888597a40bd1081308452 at nifty dot ne dot jp> <20160606084328 dot GD14744 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160606200532 dot c8f2353c277a1957095e69a5 at nifty dot ne dot jp>
On 6 June 2016 at 07:05, Takashi Yano wrote:
>> Just as John I can't reproduce this. What OS version do you run this
>> on, and is it 32, 32 under WOW64, or 64 bit?
> OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
> Cygwin: Both 32bit and 64bit
> I have tested on two Win7 machines, and the problem
> occurs on both machines.
> Further, this problem occurs in Windows 7, but does
> not occur in Windows 10, as far as I tested.
> Can you possibly test on Win7 machine?
I can confirm that I see this behaviour on 64bit Windows 7 running
64bit Cygwin using the newly released snapshot (06/06/16). If there
is anything I can do to assist with debugging the issue please let me
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple