This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty icrnl
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:39:28 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: stty icrnl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160606T135902-517 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160608T020226-915 at post dot gmane dot org> <871t48nsqd dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1079024620 dot 20160608180433 at yandex dot ru> <C770C2B2-4069-47EA-8BA5-466ED62A9700 at etr-usa dot com> <87fusm6mog dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <F3C934ED-B736-48EA-9397-025A1C24C88D at etr-usa dot com> <87h9d1wthc dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> nexgo.de> writes:
> Meanwhile I think my best option, based on how I plan to interact with
> the hardware, would be picocom. Will try both picocom and minicom some
> time next week (hopefully).
I've created cygport files for both and picocom works just fine. Have yet
to test minicom, but I think it'll work as well.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple