This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Missing utf8.h
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:21:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Missing utf8.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAMc4jNWuiS27sUGG+KAWixBuzkh5xUvx=EMJ8EmbM4k1scR7A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAMc4jOMw98wBHwo3aDFC9bBz9OcES-=YqPZpmEc-oipZs5G2g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 6/22/2016 5:01 PM, Jim Van Sciver wrote:
I'm trying to compile a third party package on Cygwin. It fails due
to missing include file utf8.h.
g++ -O2 --std=c++11 -I3rdparty/rnnlm -I/usr/local/include -I. -c
lib/util.cc -o lib/util.o
In file included from lib/util.cc:30:0:
./include/util.h:33:18: fatal error: utf8.h: No such file or directory
I have searched my Cygwin installation, the Cygwin packages, mail
archives and Google but do not see how to update Cygwin to get a
Did you search at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi? It
shows several Cygwin packages that contain a utf8.h file. Without more
information, I can't know which if any of these is the one you need.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple