This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gem broken ?
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:06:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: gem broken ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5495062c-6126-609a-46e1-587a18cb8de2 at gmail dot com> <691bacce-80d7-1634-2959-4844fb3f4c50 at gmail dot com> <20160627151202 dot GA8096 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 6/27/2016 11:12 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hmm, I'm undecided if this should be fixed in ruby or if we need a
> Cygwin 2.5.3 reverting this patch...
In my opinion the patch should remain; a library doesn't have to be
named with extension .dll. That is just the default. It could just as
easily be named with .so as the extension.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple