This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- From: VÃclav Haisman <vhaisman at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:24:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-55f73ec4-c3ee-4745-87d0-086fec604965-1465773980954 at 3capp-gmx-bs72> <a547e565-440c-efc2-68ce-293cd31c75e6 at cornell dot edu>
On 13 June 2016 at 01:35, Ken Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 6/12/2016 7:26 PM, Mark McGregor wrote:
>> ----Ken wrote:
>>> I obtained the output in the attachment, which looks good. Are you saying
>>> that the message is bogus and no action is needed?
>> Ok, thanks! It is nice to know than nothing is broken in this respect. But
>> it would be also nice to get less bogus messages.
> Agreed. I took a brief look at the fontconfig code at one point to see if I
> could figure out why this was happening, but I didn't succeed and didn't
> feel like spending a lot of time on it.
I have recently experienced this as well. Some sources
suggest that it is some sort of time stamp related issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple