This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Syntax for sed .. altered?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Fergus Daly <fergusd at frontier-science dot co dot uk>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 14:43:41 +0300
- Subject: Re: Syntax for sed .. altered?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp14.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header dot i= at yandex dot ru
- References: <9D9AC45310887B40A7245734E850FBE13946CE19 at FS-MX02 dot frontier dot local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Fergus Daly!
> So far sed is the only operation where extreme sloth is exhibited. A
> favoured benchtest using a long computation within Cygwin has not suddenly
> slowed down, and remains consistent +/- 1 second within and between
> machines. More detective work required, I guess. And any "Me Too"s very gratefully received.
Just to add to your list of exploration candidates - how is your permissions
configured? Are your machine is an AD member? Is it local to the AD network,
or accessing domain controller remotely?
Do you run cygserver?
With best regards,
Friday, July 1, 2016 14:41:34
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple